TERMS OF SERVICE
- The website is owned and operated by Liftsmart New Zealand. These terms and conditions apply to all Liftsmart domains.
- The products and services on Liftsmart.nz are subject to availability. Therefore, product items may be withdrawn at any time without notice and the prices may change from time to time.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders, either in whole or part.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, just targeted delivery times.
- Liftsmart cannot be held liable or responsible for missing parcels due to an incorrectly entered postal address.
- Liftsmart cannot be held responsible for any loss or indirect loss related to business, potential business profit or goodwill that may result from use of Liftsmart websites.
- All items are new.
- Sales and promotions are offered at time of order only with no return on sale items.
- Tax applies to all sales and is included in the sales price. Sales price are expressed in the New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
By using this Website, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- you are at least 18 years of age
- the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
- Liftsmart has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate.
- All information provided by Liftsmart is for general information purposes only. Information provided by Liftsmart is not provided as advice. Before acting on the material on this website, you should either seek independent advice or rely on your own judgement.
- Liftsmart makes no representation or warranty in relation to the reliability, content or accuracy of the information or material on the web site, social media or other platforms.
- Liftsmart will endeavour to keep this website correct and up to date but makes no commitment to update any information or material on the site.
- Liftsmart may change information or material on the site at any time, without notice. Use the information and products on this site at your own risk.
- Use of this site indicates your agreement with these statements and the Terms of Service.
- This document is not intended to limit or exclude any liability on Liftsmart’s part, where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits the exclusion or limitation.
Returns Policy for 21 Day Trial for $1
The trial period is 21 days. If you wish to return Liftsmart within this period you will not be charged. Product must be returned intact and complete in good condition. This includes original packaging, bag and instructions. Returned items must be received by our warehouse no later than 21 days after purchase. If you wish to keep the item, you will receive an email reminder before your credit card is charged. After 21 days has elapsed from date of initial order, your credit card will be billed automatically for the balance of the transaction.
Any returned items must be sent to our warehouse at the following address:
24 Rennie Drive